Thursday, September 1, 2011

Introduction


So, this is me (Amberly Bell) and the gorgeous man kissing me on my cheek is my husband (William Bell). And, yes we're that couple...we are totally in love with each and we don't mind letting the world know!
We got married on March 20, 2010. We don't have any children of our own (yet) but we do have this one adorable, lovable, precious niece. Meet, Miss Mercy Lynn:

I promise you I'll fill this blog with lots of fun stories, pictures, and ideas. I'll share my fashion advice, my cleaning advice, and my life lessons advice. You'll learn more about me and maybe just maybe I'll inspire you to dare to become who God's always desired you to be. He only made ONE you and there will never be another like you.

...it's the bell life.















No comments:

Post a Comment